Stocks Closed At A Record High; What's Expected For The Rest of 2021?
Published Friday, June 11, 2021 at: 8:59 PM EDT
The Standard & Poor’s 500 stock index closed at a record high 4247.44 today. Which begs the question: What do you expect from stocks for the rest of 2021? Here are three scenarios for how the rest of 2021 could look, as inflation uncertainty grows and a booming expansion is about to begin. To understand the current financial economic situation, picture Americans sitting on a mountain of cash. As a matter of fact, the cash was financed by government stimulus payments and extra unemployment benefits in response to the pandemic. The unprecedented cash spike looks like this: the latest figures on M2,...
- With Economic Recovery Intact, Stocks Are Near Record Again
- Are The Five Stocks Driving The Market's Great Returns Overvalued?
- Despite Gloomy Jobs Report, The Economic Outlook Remains Bright
- S&P 500 Rebounded Today After A Difficult Week And Month
- China Financial Contagion Fears Come And Go In A Few Days
- August Retail Sales Indicate The Recovery Is Intact
- This Week’s Financial Economic News
- Latest Financial Economic News For Investors
- After Fed Inflation Policy Speech, Stocks Closed At New Record High
- Stocks Closed 1% Off All-Time High; Strong New Economic Data
- Stocks Broke Record High Again This Week
- U.S. Jobs Picture Improved, Covid Variant Risk Declined, And Stocks Closed Week At Record
- This Week’s Economic And Investment News
- Positive Earnings, Housing, and LEI News; Stocks Closed Week At A Record
- Today Versus Post-War History Of U.S Economic Cycles
- Stocks Surged 1.1% Today, Closing At A Record High For The Third Straight Week
- Strong Jobs Report Confirms Recovery
- What's Ahead For The Second Half Of 2021?
- Despite Strong Economic News, Stocks Dropped This Past Week
- Stocks Closed At A Record High; What's Expected For The Rest of 2021?
- Jobs Situation Report Pushes Stocks A Fraction From All Time High
- Inflation Rate Doubled In Past Two Months
- Fed Signals It's Thinking About Starting To Talk About Tightening
- Expect Inflation To Make Investors Nervous Through 2021