Amid Rapid Crosscurrents, A New Wave Of Small Business Is Emerging
Published Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at: 10:20 AM EST
The stock market has been more volatile in recent weeks, amid a rising tide of bad news on inflation, the Omicron variant, and job creation. Yet key economic fundamentals are booming, and a hidden treasure of capitalism may slowly be making its way to the surface. First, the bad news: The Federal Reserve was wrong about inflation and how temporary it would be. The Fed was expecting inflation would top out at 4%, but in October, the most recent data available shows, the inflation rate blew through 4% to 5%, the highest level in decades! And the Fed has now backed...
©2021 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Omicron Variant: What It Means To Investors?
- Special Report: Long-Term U.S. Equity Investments And Demographics
- Things Really Are Different This Time.
- Is A Market Melt-Up Under Way?
- An In-Depth Report For Investors On Key Economic Fundamentals
- What Secret Of Investing Is Revealed In This Picture?
- What Drives Stock Prices?
- Reason No. 7 To Hire A Financial Professional: Rebalancing
- A Framework For Investing For Life
- While Congress Must Deal With Debt Ceiling, Leading Economic Indicators Are At A Record High
- Negative Real Returns On Bonds Changes The Asset Valuation Paradigm
- A Crucial Investment Lesson From A Difficult 20 Years
- Is The Expected Income Tax Hike Going To Affect You?
- 2021 Year End Tax Planning: Higher Stakes And More Confusing Than Ever
- Making A Life-Changing Financial Difference To A Spouse And Needy Loved Ones