Ukraine, Inflation, Stock Losses And Times Of Investment Fear
Published Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at: 8:08 AM EST
The first war in Europe since World War II, rampant inflation, and a -1.55% stock market decline in stock prices today, dropping stocks back into -10% correction territory today. Today’s headlines are frightening, which makes this the right time to talk about investment fear. Turmoil in the world, economic setbacks, and financial volatility can spark financial fear and anxiety in moments like this. This is a reminder that the most important thing you can do is talk about it with a professional. "Talking about your financial fear helps process what’s happening," according to Dr. Frank Murtha, founder of the Financial...
©2022 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- "Simplification" Of College Financial Aid Requires Attention Now
- Federal Reserve Study: Consumers Do Not Expect Inflation Spike Will Last Long
- Tax And Financial Planning Are Not So Simple
- New IRS Rules Make It Much Easier To Retire Early
- Facing High-Growth And High-Inflation, Fed Policy Lurched Ahead Today
- An Asset Protection Tip For Professionals And A Way For Pre-Retirees To Catch Up On Retirement Saving
- Tax Filing Season To Begin Two Weeks Earlier This Year
- Make This Financial Resolution For 2022
- Defying Pandemic, S&P 500 Is Up 27.4% YTD
- 7 Signs The Economy Is Doing Better Than People Think
- Market Melt-Up Risk Grows
- Amid Rapid Crosscurrents, A New Wave Of Small Business Is Emerging
- Omicron Variant: What It Means To Investors?
- Special Report: Long-Term U.S. Equity Investments And Demographics
- Things Really Are Different This Time.